Tuesday, June 02, 2009

A New Beginning

IT Manager.

I really like the sound of it. What I like even more is the hard work and post-graduate education in the School of Hard Knocks (Colt Exploration, thank you very much!) that it took to get here.

I won't bore you with the details, but in a nutshell, I have taken on the responsibility of building an Information Technology department for Coastland Federal Credit Union.

Why is this such a new beginning? Well, professionally, it's the culmination of a lot of lessons, a lot of disappointment, a lot of determination, and a fair amount of luck that has put me in a position to secure my future. Personally, it has required a change in scenery.

How about New Orleans?

I know that I just elicited a heck of a response from you. Whether that response was positive or negative is the question!

More details to come. Thanks to everyone who has supported this decision.

That means you, Jessica!!



No comments: